Outback Climbing Center
Indoor climbing is a low-risk, high-adrenaline sport offering:
- Intense concentration and focus
- Intellectual and physical problem solving
- Education and practice in rope-handling techniques and knots
- Varying degrees of challenge
- An interesting and diverse workout
- Social interaction
- Rapport-building with friends and colleagues
- Convenient access and FUN!
- Monday to Thursday, 4-10 p.m.
- Friday, 4-8 p.m.
- Sunday, 6-10 p.m.
- Closed on Saturdays
- Student Day Pass: $5
- Non-Student Day Pass: $7
- Monthly / Quarterly Passes (price breakdown: UCSD student / all others)
- Monthly: $30/$40
- Monthly w/ equipment: $55/$65
- Quarterly: $50/$60
- Quarterly w/ equipment: $95/$105
- Climbing Shoes: $2*
- Harness w/carabineer: $2
- Chalk Bag: $1
- Helmet: FREE*
- Belay device (Grigri): FREE*
* While climbing at the Outback Climbing Center